Information on installed cookies
Our information is intended to describe the types of cookies used and the purposes of the cookies installed by the site as well as to describe and define those of any third parties involved.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files created by some websites on the user’s computer when the user accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s computer; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Cookies are distinguished on the basis of the person who installs them on the user’s terminal:
- Cookies cd. “First party”, installed by the same site manager that the user is visiting, in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and / or monitor the actions exercised by the same;
- Cookies cd. “Third party”, sent from sites or web servers, other than the one you are currently visiting.
Users will have the ability to remove cookies at any time through their browser settings.
If you decide to partially or totally remove cookies, it is good to remember that the use of the website can be influenced by the removal of cookies and, if the computer on which cookies are deactivated is shared, this removal will affect all users who they employ such a computer.
The types of cookies we use
The Company’s website uses in particular:
- First-party technical cookies, allow the site that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase or authenticating. The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies, while the obligation to provide the information remains valid. This category includes:
- Navigation or session cookies: they are essential in order to allow navigation throughout the site and to make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some necessary services, such as filling out a form, authentication for access to restricted areas or making a purchase, cannot be used.
- “Functional” cookies: allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) allowing the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria and provide customized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services you have requested such as watching a video or comments on a blog, memorizing the consents given by the user.
How to change your cookie settings
Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. This means that the user has the possibility, at any time, to set his browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to refuse them, disabling their use by the sites. Furthermore, the user can normally set the preferences of his browser in such a way as to be notified every time a cookie is stored on his computer. Finally, at the end of each browsing session, the user can delete the cookies collected from the hard drive of his device. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookies folder of the browser used, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
By selecting the links below, the user can obtain specific instructions for some of the main browsers:
Obligation to provide data
Personal data processed by installing technical cookies and first-party analytical cookies are necessary to ensure correct navigation within the site. The block does not allow the site to function.
It is optional to give consent to the installation of third-party analytical cookies and profiling cookies. Your personal data will be processed by installing these cookies only with your express consent in the manner indicated above.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data will be processed by employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller who have received adequate operating instructions and who have been expressly authorized to process.
Your data may be disclosed to subjects, independent data controllers, such as by way of example Authorities and supervisory and control bodies and in general subjects, public or private, entitled to request the data.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Company, by external subjects designated as external data processors, such as by way of example:
- Companies that deal with the maintenance of the website;
- Companies that offer support in carrying out market studies.
In relation to the processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller, you can ask the Data Controller to access data concerning you, their cancellation, the correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by ‘art. 18 GDPR, as well as opposition to processing, for reasons related to your particular situation, in the hypothesis of legitimate interest of the owner.
In the event that the processing is based on consent or on the contract and is carried out with automated tools, you have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another holder without impediments.
At any time, you can lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, as well as resort to the other means of protection provided for by the applicable legislation.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address: Kedos S.r.l., Via Chiavari 5 / E, 43125 Parma, or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.