Work with Kedos
The success of a single member means success for the whole group, land Kedos’s core is young and dynamic. Our organizational structure is horizontal and less focused on hierarchy.
Each new collaborator is immediately involved in projects within a very smart and informal environment.
To our new collaborators we say: be curious, ready to commit, show your willingness to be part of a team, keep growing and share your expertise.
We are a group that keeps growing and improving with passion and commitment towards ambitious objectives.
Front-End Web Developer
Within the growing team in Parma we wish to start an internship in FRONT END DEVELOPMENT.
The profile we are looking for will be accompanied by a company supervisor, and will work within the Development team html, css, and graphics development.
- Passion for technology
- Dynamic and curious personality
- Knowledge of at least the basics of one programming language
- Teamwork skills
- Graphic editing (photoshop, illustrator, indesign)
- HTML5, css3 development
- Knowledge and use of WordPress cms
- Previous works/projects portfolio (if relevant)
Position and time span: Internship, 6 months
Working hours: Full time
Junior Operation System Engineer
The ideal candidate for this position must work within an active development team in a professional and stimulating environment that adopts innovative technological stacks.
- Sufficient/Average/Advanced knowledge of management and distribution of sources with Git;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of development frameworks such as Angular.js, React, Vue.js, bootstrap…
- Knowledge of AWS development tools;
Teamwork attitude, proactive approach in the analysis and solution of technical problems, analysis skills and willingness to learn new development frameworks are all skills that nicely integrate the profile we are looking for.
We are looking for Java J2EE Programmer Analysts to strengthen our teams in Milan and Turin, currently developing internal web projects.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2/3 years of experience in the field, be passionate about technology with a strong team-oriented attitude.
- Java J2EE, Spring framework, REST services
- Object oriented programming
- Unit testing
- Willingness to travel
- Client management skills
- Willingness to implement different project streams simultaneously
- Mediation skills
- Ability to prioritize personal, project, and company goals
Fullstack Java JEE & Angular JS Developer
The ideal candidate should have at least 6 months/1 year of experience in the field, with a basic knowledge of operating systems.
- batch scheduling/control and parameter setting
- FTP flows management
- operational support to development teams in delivery phase
- Training: high school diploma in Information technology/Telecommunications
- Basic system engineering competencies (network, S.O. Microsoft/Linux)
- Ability to work in group and problem-solving attitude
- Availability to work on shifts 7 days a week
- English language knowledge is welcome
Fullstack Jave Jee & Angular JS
We would like to add to our team a Fullstack Java JEE & Angular JS developer.
- Sufficient/Average/Advanced knowledge of Java, J2EE basics and sufficient/average/advanced knowledge of design patterns;
- Ability to design and create apps in Enterprise environment;
- JSF 2, Struts or other MVC;
- Angular JS;
- HTML e CSS;
- Web Services SOAP & Rest.
We are looking for curious, proactive and passionate about technology candidates.
It would be nice to meet candidates with good relational, communicative and goal-oriented skills.
.net developers in Azure environment
Within the overall objective to strengthen our internal structure, we are looking for two DevOps with a background in systems and a strong experience in Red Hat.
The ideal candidate is a team worker, curious and passionate about technology.
- Docker experience;
- Basic competencies with Java;
- Competence in Kubernetes and Docker;
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Experience of at least 3 years as DevOps specialist and open source projects;
- Proven competence as Linux system administrator;
Our ideal candidate is curious, proactive and passionate about technology.
Further personal characteristics include good interpersonal, communicative and goal-oriented skills.
Branch: Milan (area covered by public transports)
- .NET Framework 4.7
- C# 7.1
- ASP.Net MVC 5
- Angular 6
- Bootstrap 4
Nice to have:
- Cloud Azure
- MS Workflow Foundation
- Design architetturale
Starting date: Asap
Skills required by the candidate:
- familiarity with hibernate, spring, spring security and spring mvc frameworks;
- knowledge of sql (oracle and mysql);
- knowledge of CVS and git;
Knowledge of AngularJSis highly appreciated.
The candidate we are looking for is a team worker, curious and passionate about technology. He/she is also willing to travel for work on brief, daily transfers.
Branch: Torino Porta Susa